These are the rules that must be followed each time a contributor is on the New CLG Dream Logos wiki.
Standard Rules Edit
- The logos must be fake or homemade. If a logo is real, is must be have alterations to make it fake (fake availability, fake music/sounds, etc.).
- No 100% real content.
- No messing around.
- Do not vandalize any page.
- If you find something that doesn't belong, remember to use the delete template. Then, inform the wiki founder or the wiki administrators.
- Do not, in any way, try to remove any part of the content on any page.
- Do not use inappropriate language (see below for consequences).
- Do not use the founder's name to pose as him in comments.
- Every page has to be responsibly edited. Any fool or Wikia contributor can get inside a page and mess it up anytime for about five minutes, so don't mess a thing!
- Sockpuppet accounts are allowed for appropriate editing usage, but they are not allowed to be used to vandalize the wiki.
- Do not harass users or wiki founder Appropriate Editing = Yes, Vandalizing = No.
- Any user(s) using inappropriate language, such as swear words or racial terms, will be blocked for a month.
- If you harass users or wiki founder Appropriate Editing = Yes, Vandalizing = No, you will be blocked for a week.
- If you disobey many rules, you will be banned for life.
- If you use inappropriate language too much, you're banned for life.
If there's any user causing trouble, report to wiki founder Appropriate Editing = Yes, Vandalizing = No or the wiki administrators.